Talk to us
Teen-Line Ireland is a National Free-Phone Service - that means:
- You don't need credit to call us from your mobile
- You don't need any change to call us from a phone box
- You won't be charged for calling us from a house phone
We just listen - that means:
- We don't tell you what to do
- We don't make any judgements about you or anyone you may talk about
Your number doesn't come up and we have no idea where you're calling from. Everything is confidential - we just listen to what you want to say and do not pass on information from our calls to outside services. It's safe to call us.
If you require more information about a specific service, helpline volunteers can give you a number for a service nearby; however, if you want you can chat with our helpline volunteers so that you can work out what is the best option for you.
Teen-Line Ireland's volunteers are ordinary, every-day people who understand that young people need to be heard - we volunteer to listen - we do it because we value young people and care about how you are feeling, and we really want to listen.