Opportunities @ TeenLine Ireland
Applications are invited for the position of Social Media Administrator at TeenLine Ireland:
TeenLine Ireland is a National Free Phone and Text Helpline Listening Service for teenagers and young adults. We require a talented Social Media Administrator to join our busy team in South Dublin. We are seeking a dynamic, capable and highly creative individual who is not afraid of getting stuck into the broad-ranging communications and digital work that a national charity deals with on a day to day basis. As a Social Media Administrator with TeenLine Ireland you will gain valuable experience in, and be given plenty of creative control over many aspects of our social media channels. You will be a key player in all aspects of our social media communications and you will ensure the absolute effiency of our many digital channels. This role is unpaid however expenses are covered. Your work time will be negotiable as a degree of flexibility is needed for this role as there is sometimes weekend and evening event work in various locations. There is also opportunity to work form home.
- Responsible for the updating and expansion of TeenLine Ireland’s social media profiles including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Periscope and LinkedIn.
- Supporting our digital channel content strategies with superbly creative and high quality graphic design through the use of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Using our social media analytics to make pragmatic suggestions based off key insights.
- Ensuring that our digital fundraising platform is used effectively by fundraising volunteers.
- Presenting digital KPIs to TeenLine Ireland’s board of directors and creating intelligent action plans based off such figures.
- Assisting with the organisation of media and press events.
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative tasks in the office when required.
- A third-level qualification in Digital Marketing, Multimedia, Communications & Public Relations or in a related field is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Extremely well versed in all emerging and current social media channels and trends.
- Strong working knowledge of computers with a proficient grasp of Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a heavy emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with fully fluent English.
- A decent knowledge of best practice and ethical standards for charities.
- Proficiency in the use of social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite.
- A full clean driver’s license and use of your own car.
- It is essential that you are an outgoing and friendly individual for this role. You should not be afraid to speak your mind and you should be eager to contribute.
- An ability to adapt quickly to a rapidly expanding, progressive non-profit environment.
- A go-getter – you will need to work off your own initiative and best judgement to ensure that TeenLine is well represented at all times.
- Exceptionally well organised.
- Highly creative – we need someone who thinks outside the box.
- Strong collaborative skills, able to work happily in teams.
If interested, please send a CV (cover letter optional) to [email protected] the subject line ‘Social Media Administrator Application’.